Our sunny, shiny, and brand spanking new Barcelona office is looking for a Community Manager for the DACH Markets. You will be responsible for executing title-specific community calendars and engagement programs for FunPlus brands for our German-speaking players – that means games in our portfolio and other projects that we haven’t even announced yet! Your duties will include the creation and distribution of player-facing content via platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and more.
You will play an important role in coordinating pre-launch alpha and beta test communications, maintaining feedback loops, and building comprehensive opportunity reports that will be used to help shape new or existing products. Believe us, this is just a formal way of saying your role is going to be fun and critical in keeping our German-speaking players happy, engaged and on top of their quests and in-game missions.
- Help realize the community plans in concert with the development team to span alpha, beta, and launch phases for the German-speaking markets.
- Work with the Head of Community (he’s called Guillaume, he’s a nice guy!) on important communications to and funneling feedback from our growing community.
- Work with Studio, Project, and Publisher Leadership to integrate community plans into broader marketing strategies.
- Maintain an effective feedback loop that combines quantitative and qualitative reports.
- Work in tight coordination with the game development team to stay current on changes.
- Monitor and assess community sentiment for FunPlus games, and pull together reports from forums and social media channels (German-speaking markets).
- Plan, draft and distribute community-focused content through social media channels and Discord.
- Help manage and coordinate the Content Creator program.
- Create and foster a positive community experience for the German speaking players.
- 3+ years of experience managing communities for live-ops environments in the gaming segment.
- Experience managing feedback loops and communications for alpha and beta phases
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – German and English
- Demonstrable ability to address internal and external audiences effectively
- Proven ability to assess performance, and creatively solve problems
- Strong comprehension of social media platforms, listening tools, and report building
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Highly capable problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Well-organized and detail-oriented approach
- Strong interest in the gaming and entertainment industry and experience preferred
- Passion for Mobile gaming preferred
- Play experience of FunPlus titles preferred
- Sie müssen wirklich sehr gut Deutsch sprechen. Wie ein gebürtiger Deutscher.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Fluent in any or more of the following languages (French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian), written, and spoken will be a plus!
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union
Perks of your new adventure
- Flexible working hours – We know you have other quests and fun activities in your life, as long as you get your job done, flex away.
- Multicultural teams – With so may offices around the world, you will have opportunities to engage and learn from your global colleagues
- Diverse team events – Barcelona has the reputation of fun, and this office is determined to keep up that reputation.
- International and expert leadership – You can´t create legends without legendary leadership.
- Creative environment – This is entertainment after all folks!
- Excellent benefits – Restaurants, parties and music oh my!
Start your new adventure now!
FunPlus is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.