Our sunny, shiny, and brand spanking new Barcelona office is currently looking for a Growth Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for proposing, executing and analyzing the campaigns for acquisition and ATL campaigns, identifying opportunities to increase our community of players, following the main KPIs for each game.
Basically you are going to heavily influence our business and play a central role in attracting new players in fun and unique ways!
- Implement and execute the growth strategy per market for the acquisition of players across multiple channels: ATL, influencer campaigns, paid media for Western markets.
- Grow FunPlus games presence and user-base, as well as conversion and revenue contribution through specific actions across main Western markets.
- Work cross-functionally with the analytics, tech, and brand teams around processes and infrastructure needed to execute each campaign.
- Define KPIs for each campaign ensuring the objectives are following general goals for each game.
- Analyze campaign performance, document market insights and learnings to highlight best practices to be applied in the next campaigns.
- Develop KPIs for external partners to benchmark expectations and goals.
- 3+ years of experience in a growth/marketing manager position.
- Experience in developing performance partnerships or performance marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record in building growth traffic sources outside the traditional digital marketing channels.
- Excellent understanding of the paid media or social paid media campaigns, and their KPIs.
- Exceptional strategic and hands-on mindset. You understand the business needs and know what to focus on delivering results.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A data-driven approach to the ability to leverage data to make decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in the gaming industry is nice to have.
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union
Perks of your new adventure
- Flexible working hours – We know you have other quests and fun activities in your life, as long as you get your job done, flex away.
- Multicultural teams – With so may offices around the world, you will have opportunities to engage and learn from your global colleagues
- Diverse team events – Barcelona has the reputation of fun, and this office is determined to keep up that reputation.
- International and expert leadership – You can´t create legends without legendary leadership.
- Creative environment – This is entertainment after all folks!
- Excellent benefits – Restaurants, parties and music oh my!
Start your new adventure now!
FunPlus is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.