Our sunny, shiny, and brand spanking new Barcelona office is looking for a Motion Designer who will work with the corporate brand and communications team to create video content for external and internal audiences (social media channels, corporate website, internal newsletters etc).
- Execute video projects as defined by the Senior Brand Manager, including recruitment/employer branding videos, internal and external news stories, events coverage, exec speeches and presentations
- Be able to provide a 360 video service, from designing and integrating animations, to editing footage and Integrating subtitles for comprehension and accessibility
- Propose new and innovative video concepts that are aligned with corporate messages, targets and overall needs
- Create visual identity for videos with the corporate branding team as well as 3D animation / graphic aspects and transitions
- Build relationships with local production houses/freelancers in different FunPlus locations to become key partners for filming needs
- Conduct benchmarks, brainstorming sessions, storyboards, animations to illustrate ideas
- Work with After Effects/Premiere and 3D software to produce the video creatives
- +3 years experience in the video games industry or advertising agencies.
- Strong and multidisciplinary art skillset (character animation, storytelling, composition, video edition and motion graphics 2D/3D).
- Ability to drive an idea from conception to delivery.
- Expert working with After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Proactive and self-driven but also a good team player positive attitude.
- Fluent in English.
Perks of your new adventure
- Flexible working hours – We know you have other quests and fun activities in your life, as long as you get your job done, flex away.
- Multicultural teams – With so may offices around the world, you will have opportunities to engage and learn from your global colleagues
- Diverse team events – Barcelona has the reputation of fun, and this office is determined to keep up that reputation.
- International and expert leadership – You can´t create legends without legendary leadership.
- Creative environment – This is entertainment after all folks!
- Excellent benefits – Restaurants, parties and music oh my!
Start your new adventure now!
FunPlus is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.