FunPlus Games Creator Kits Use Policy
We love players’ creations and would like to support you if you are willing to make tasteful videos, tutorials, artworks, stories, or any other creative content related to our game!
To make it easier for you, we created kits that contains artworks, wallpaper, and many other visuals that should help you illustrate or create your content. Please follow our rules that apply though as set out in our Terms & Conditions below before using our kit and sharing your creation for free with the community!
This Creator Kits Use Policy governs the use of any material of FunPlus International AG (“FunPlus”, “we”, “us” or “our”) as included in the creator kit that is available on our website (“Creator Kit”) by everyone who is downloading any Creator Kit from our website (“you” and “your”) in any of your personal and non-commercial projects or creations (this could be: banners for websites & social media, thumbnails for videos and artworks, wallpapers for your phones, creation of guides, posters and usage in personal blogs (“Creator Content”).
- Respect the law and intellectual property:
- We will give you a limited license to use the Creator Kits and any material in these Creator Kits in any project created by you for your personal and non-commercial use that is for the benefit of the game community, but you must comply with our Creator Kits Use Policy and with all applicable laws at all times when doing so.
- You must always make sure that you have permission from other parties if you want to use their music, assets, and any other content in your projects, or otherwise not use that material in any project.
- Your projects should not include any pictures or images of natural persons/real people other than yourself, or, unless you obtained the explicit written consent of the person(s) whose picture you want to use.
- The ownership of the Creator Kits and its materials remains exclusively with FunPlus. This doesn’t change if you use the Creator Kits and its materials in any of your Creator Content. This means that the so-called background intellectual property rights in your Creator Content remains ours.
- You cannot use the Creator Kits in any way that may have a negative impact on the reputation and brand of FunPlus and/or its employees. This also means that you should not use the Creator Kits and any material in the Creator Kits to create any Creator Content, which in FunPlus’ reasonable assessment, is or can be regarded as unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, untruthful, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, contrary to morality or is in any other way unacceptable.
- You cannot use the Creator Kits or any material in the Creator Kits for any Creator Content that promotes or contains cheats, hacks, exploits, automation software, bots, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with any FunPlus’ or third party game.
- You cannot use the Creator Kits and any material that is part of the Creator Kits (or any other material of FunPlus) in order to create physical items without our express approval. This means for example (but this is not the complete list) that you should not use any material of FunPlus to create t-shirts, phone cases or coffee mugs without asking FunPlus for permission.
- You cannot create the impression that FunPlus is a sponsor or creator of or otherwise endorses your Creator Content.
- You also cannot create any materials from FunPlus assets that are similar to FunPlus’ logos, trademarks or other elements of FunPlus’ products and services, except as to what we permit you to do.
- You can montage FunPlus’ assets in the context of producing Creator Content or participating in a FunPlus contest. Other montage activities are not allowed without our express permission.
- You need to include the following notice (or a substantially similar notice) in a font legible to end users of the Creator Content in connection with your use of the Creator Kits: “This material is unofficial and is not endorsed by FunPlus. For more information see FunPlus’ Creator Kits Use Policy: “link.”
- Non commercial use:
- Your use of the Creator Kits in any Creator Content or any other way cannot generate any revenue, meaning it has to be provided for free.
- If you’re a corporation or other registered business entity, you cannot use these Creator Kits and you will need to talk to us first.
- Our rights:
- You will provide us a license to your Creator Content that allows us to use your Creator Content in any way that we see fit, without any compensation to you. This means that we’re also allowed to make changes and/or modifications to your Creator Content.
- Even though we encourage you to be as creative as possible, we reserve the right to revoke your limited license to use our Creator Kits at any time without any explanations to you. This is the case when we consider the Creator Kits are being used in an inappropriate or damaging way. If we revoke your limited license, you’ll have to immediately stop using or distributing Creator Kits in any way. Violations of this policy may also result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your access to our games. If you see something that you think may violate this policy, please help us and the community by reporting it to us on forums or social media.
- This Creator Kits Use Policy is part of the FunPlus Terms and Conditions, and this Creator Kits Use Policy and/or Terms and Conditions may be modified by us at any time. When using the Creator Kits for Creator Content purposes, your use is subject to the FunPlus Terms and Conditions (including any warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability). In the event a term of this Creator Kit Use Policy conflicts with a term of the Terms and Conditions, this Creator Kits Use Policy takes precedence with respect to any issues related to Creator Content.
- We do not provide any guarantees or warranties that the content of the Creator Kits is fit for any use or free of any bugs and/or errors. It is provided as-is and as-available. Your download of a Creator Kit is at your own risk.
- We may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue support for a Creator Kit and any materials included in a Creator Kit, in whole or in part, at any time without any notice to you.