Greater Zurich Area, Switzerland — April 13, 2022 — FunPlus, a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher, today announced that several games in its growing portfolio have received updates inspired by the Easter Season and will host different themed events for a limited time. Players who access free-to-play ‘State of Survival’, ‘King of Avalon’ and ‘Call of Antia’ will have the chance to get their hands on themed content specially designed for the egg-hunting season in the form of skins, rewards and more.
State of Survival
A beam of moonlight pierces the night and the ruins begin to glow; It is the sign that Easter has arrived in State of Survival. From April 14th, the strategy game will host the following events:
- ‘Easter Emergency’: a huge number of Infected have been attracted by the festive atmosphere, and players will have to eliminate them in order to safeguard the Settlement. During this event, players can obtain Easter Eggs from the ‘Paint The Eggs’, ‘Luminous Blessings’ and ‘More is Better’ Events, collecting resources in the Settlement, killing Infected, through Exploration or purchasing the Easter Bundle. After hunting a bunch of Easter Eggs, players can use them to attack the Infected and obtain random rewards for each attack, killing the Easter Egg Monger or the Infected Floppy for a chance to get all the rewards in the Coalition prize pool or get a permanent Skin. Random chests will be generated at a fixed time each day, giving players the chance to win a permanent HQ Skin attacking the Infected before the draw time. Daily ranking and total ranking will be conducted during the event, and the top players will be given generous rewards, including the Gacha Bunny (Premium) HQ Skin, Gacha Bunny (Classic) HQ Skin and more.
- ‘Hand-painted Easter Eggs’: during this event players can obtain Paint by using speedups and biocaps, gathering resources in the Wilderness and the Settlement, killing Infected, through Exploration and purchasing the Lucy Easter Egg Bundled and by doing so receive fantastic rewards.
- ‘Luminous Blessings’: tragically the Easter Eggs have been snatched by the Infected, but during this event the mighty Chiefs can return them to their rightful place! Players will earn precious rewards by collecting the eggs and completing the objectives.
- ‘Bunny Shenanigans’: another chance to obtain Paint and Easter Eggs by using Speedups and Biocaps, gathering resources in the Wilderness, collecting resources in the Settlement, by killing Infected or through Exploration.
- ‘More Is Better’: during the Easter event, three types of tasks will be unlocked daily and after completing, players will get rewards.
King of Avalon
The Easter festival has arrived in Avalon! All knights are welcome to be part of the following events:
- Bunny’s Adventure: until April 16th, players can obtain carrots by completing daily quests that can be used to feed the Easter Bunny in order to obtain event points and win rewards.
- Rabbit Rampage: from April 15th to April 20th, players with Stronghold Lv.16 and above have to deal with bunnies driven berserk by evil magic rampaging across the Kingdom. Players need to slay them to restore the peace in Avalon!
- Community Events: Players that engage with King of Avalon Social Media Accounts can participate in the hunting and painting of Easter Eggs, watch an Easter & King of Avalon themed filming and an Easter Egg & Dragon video and more.
Call of Antia
The land of Antia welcome Easter with a few events and a themed Battle Pass based of the egg hunting season:
- Easter Egg Battle Pass: during April 14 to May 25, players can complete Battle Pass Missions to get Easter Season themed rewards and more.
- Bunny Part: during April 14 to April 21, players can get event materials by clearing any stages that they can redeem for Ascension Materials, Exp Potions and so on.
- Season updates: more heroes are coming to protect Antia! 5-Star Felia, 4-Star Robert and 4-Start Clacketa No.2 are available in the Summon Pool, along with a new Rune system and a new Tower of Courage.
‘State of Survival’, ‘King of Avalon’ and ‘Call of Antia’ are now available for free download on iOS and Android devices. Players can get more information about events and updates in the FunPlus webpage, by following on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Assets can be downloaded here.
FunPlus is a world-class, independent game developer and publisher headquartered in Switzerland, with offices and operations in China, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and the United States. Founded in 2010, FunPlus is an organization that fosters top creative talent with more than 2,000 team members worldwide. Ranked #1 Global Publisher in Strategy Games (2019 & 2020), FunPlus is home to KingsGroup studio who develops hugely popular mobile strategy titles including State
of Survival, King of Avalon and Guns of Glory. FunPlus has also positioned itself in the RPG puzzle genre with Call of Antia. In 2021 FunPlus acquired Imagendary Studios working on its first original AAA development.
The company is also the founder of FPX（FunPlus Phoenix), one of the world’s most successful esports organizations, and the 2019 League of Legends World Champions.
King of Avalon
State of Survival
Call of Antia