What’s new on Version 2.1.700
- New event “Light Tower Training Camp”: From 5:00 on June 8 to 5:00 on June 15 (UTC), Dragoneers will be able to use dice to decide Irilia’s movement on the board. Irilia will move to a tile on the board according to the number that is rolled. Each tile will trigger a random event. Repeatedly pass events to upgrade rewards on the board, and rare items can be obtained by participating in rankings.
- Another “Speedrun Challenge” event is coming! From 5:00 on June 15 to 5:00 on June 22 (UTC), five different types of Challenges with different mechanisms will be unlocked in chronological order. Players can earn points for completing challenges and accumulate points to receive achievement rewards. This Speedrun Challenge session is divided into two stages: Challenge Stage and Announcement Stage. The Challenge Stage will end at 3:00 on June 22 (UTC), after which players will no longer be able to take on challenges and will only be able to check the event leaderboard.
- New Exclusive Weapon Choice Offer. Can be purchased from 5:00 on June 8 to 5:00 on June 15 (UTC). Amazing 5-star Legendary Exclusive Weapon Offer and Weapon Refinement Offer will be available for a limited time.
- New Carefree Surprise Offer. Can be purchased from 5:00 on June 17 to 5:00 on June 20 (UTC). The event contains free offers and paid offers. You will get extra progress rewards after reaching the required number of reward collections.
- New summon pool Awakened War God: Runs from 05:00 on June 8 to 05:00 on June 22 (UTC), during which the odds of attaining the 5-star Hero Guan-Yu the 4-star Hero Robert, and the 4-star Hero Liohn are increased.
New Hero Guan-Yu
The new 5-star green Penglai Hero Guan-Yu will be available in the timed New Summon Pool “Awakened War God” from 5:00 on June 8 to 5:00 on June 22 (UTC).
- Hero skills:
- Green Dragon Crescent”: Attacks the target enemy and 5 random enemies, dispelling all enemy buffs while applying the Green Dragon Enigma effect to self. Converts non-green Naya Stones into Green Dragon Naya Chargers. Tap on Green Dragon Naya Chargers to match them up. Doing so will activate up to 8 nearby Naya Stones to attack.
- Green Dragon Enigma: After a certain number of Naya Stones have been matched up, Guan-Yu attacks 5 random targets, dealing massive damage.
- Exclusive Weapon “Green Dragon Crescent Blade”: Increases Critical Chance by 20% (for Guan-Yu, additionally increases his Mana Gain by 25%) for 3 turns when 10 Naya Stones are matched.
New Artifact Solar Lyre of Apollo
Added “Solar Lyre of Apollo”, a 5-star legendary artifact: When battle begins, if there are more yellow Naya Stones than other colors, then convert some yellow Naya Stones into other colors. Effective when defending. Obtainable from the last progress reward in “Carefree Surprise Offer”.
New Awaken Weapons
- Devil’s Nightmare, new 5-star hero Isadora’s exclusive weapon, can be awakened:
- Awaken Lv.1: Restores 10% mana to self for every 10 Naya Stones matched.
- Awaken Lv.2: Faction buff is enhanced; when casting a skill, the damage dealt by Chattingdale allies increases by 25%.
- Awaken Lv.3: When acting as a defender, reduces the damage all allies receive from stronger elements by 25% (or 50% if the allies are green). This effect cannot be dispelled.
- King of Contempt, new 5-star hero King Gardor’s exclusive weapon, can be awakened:
- Awaken Lv.1: King Gardor gains a new Passive: Decreases Mana required to cast skills by 10 after casting a skill, up to 50.
- Awaken Lv.2: When acting as a defender, King Gardor’s skill is enhanced: King Gardor’s skill damage and follow-up attack damage increase by 25%.
- Awaken Lv.3: When acting as a defender, King Gardor’s skill is enhanced: Falcon Mark reduces the target’s Accuracy by an additional 30%.
- Eyes of Fury, new 5-star hero Samol’s exclusive weapon, can be awakened:
- Awaken Lv.1: Samol’s skill is enhanced: Increases Attack by 25% for 3 turns when casting a skill, up to 50%.
- Awaken Lv.2: Samol gains a new Passive: When taking lethal damage, becomes immune to death and increases Mana Gain and damage dealt by 100% and 100% respectively for 3 turns. Takes effect once per battle.
- Awaken Lv.3: Samol’s skill is enhanced: If the target has Violence Mark when Samol uses a skill, he inflicts Violence Mark on all enemies.
- Thunderbolt, new 5-star hero Zeus’s exclusive weapon, can be awakened.
- Awaken Lv.1: Zeus’s skill is enhanced: When casting a skill, increases skill damage for all yellow allies by 20% for 3 turns.
- Awaken Lv.2: Zeus’s skill is enhanced: Skill damage increases by 50%, and damage dealt by Lightning Stones increases by 50%.
- Awaken Lv.3: Zeus’s skill is enhanced: Increases Mana Gain by 50% for 3 turns when casting a skill.
- Blood Stealer, new 4-star hero Sammy’s exclusive weapon, can be awakened.
- Awaken Lv.1: Sammy gains a new Passive: When taking lethal damage as a defender, he becomes immune to death for this turn and increases his damage dealt by 50% for 3 turns. Takes effect once per battle.
- Awaken Lv.2: Sammy’s skill is enhanced: Increases skill damage and counterattack damage by 33%.
- Awaken Lv.3: Sammy’s Passive is enhanced: Once Weapon Awakening +1 effect is triggered, it can be retriggered when there are other allies on the battlefield, and will continue to be triggerable until there are no other allies left.