What’s new on Version 1.17.20
Age of Outreach
- At a certain point in the life cycle of any State begins the Age of Outreach. Survivors in relevant States will be matched against each other in different game modes.
- We expect that the Age of Outreach feature will expand the matchmaking range for cross-state events, making it easier for players in the Age of Outreach to match up with opponents of similar strength, thus enhancing the game experience.
- While we have expanded the range of event matchmaking, we are also considering better ways to balance the hero generation gap between newer and older States.
- As soon as a State enters the Age of Outreach, the World in Chaos event commences. Each Chief can only participate in this event once.
- In the World in Chaos event, you can obtain Energy Cores by completing story missions, which can be used for Hero upgrades or exchanged for Hero Fragments from previous events. This will better prepare you for the upcoming battles against other States.
Note: This feature will be tested in selected States first.