What’s new on Version 2.1.400
- New season of Endless Trial will be held from 5:00 on April 27 to 5:00 on May 4 (UTC), during which time Dragoneers can consume energy points to obtain Trial Certificate, which can be used to challenge Endless Trial quests. Clear the Endless Trial quests to win Trial Points and use it to redeem rewards in the event store.
- New season of Tower of Illusion is available from 5:00 on May 4 to 5:00 on May 11 (UTC), Dragoneers can choose to challenge one of three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Expert. Dragoneers can receive progress rewards and ranking rewards during the event. Join the challenge to reach the highest level! Also, please note that there is a daily energy limit on the heroes that can be deployed.
- New season of Magic Chess is available from 5:00 on May 6 to 5:00 on May 9 (UTC), you can match Naya Stones to earn event points, which can be exchanged for rewards. During the event, you can obtain rare items such as Divine Blood, Tears of Ancestors, Legendary Rune, and more. Come take part in this exciting event!
- The new Blossoming Rainbow Battle Pass will be available after the current Battle Pass “Answer to War” ends. Complete Battle Pass missions to get rewards, and unlock the Premium Battle Pass for more rare rewards.
- New summon pool Valiant Rose: Runs from 05:00 on April 27 to 5:00 on May 11 (UTC), during which the odds of attaining the 5-star Hero Freya, the 4-star Hero Jormungand, and the 4-star Hero Salome are increased.
New Hero Freya
- New 5-star Red-type Asgard Hero Freya is now available. You can summon her from the time-limited summon pool Valiant Rose from 05:00 on April 27 to 5:00 on May 11 (UTC).
- 2. Hero Skill:
– Blossoming Flower: Deals damage to the target and inflicts a Parasitic Rose debuff on it, and cleanses debuffs from all allies.
– Parasitic Rose: After casting a skill, gains Overload and restores Freya’s Mana.
- 3. Exclusive weapon Whisper of Rose: Gains a shield equal to 25% of Max HP (for Freya, 50%) for 3 turns when using skills.
New Awaken Weapons
- Prowling Blades, new 5-star hero Garabeth’s exclusive weapon, can be awakened.
- Awaken Lv.1: Garabeth’s passive has been enhanced: Increases Garabeth’s Dodge by 10%, up to 50% when taking damage.
- Awaken Lv.2: Garabeth’s skill has been enhanced: Increases skill damage and counterattack damage by 20%.
- Awaken Lv.3: Garabeth gained a new passive: As a defender, deals pure damage equal to 100% of Max HP to the attacker when taking a lethal attack.
- Optimized art style on the quick summon interface.
- Optimized Alliance War Fatigue rules: The debuffs that cannot be dispelled stacks up to 50 times now (original: up to 15 stacks).
- Effects of the 15-stack (original limit): Damage Dealt -65%, Shield Power -65%, Healing -65%, Damage Taken +65%.
- Effects of the 50-stack (new limit): Max HP Limit -99%, Damage Dealt -99%, Shield Power -99%, Healing -99%, Damage Taken +99%.