New R13 Gemstones: Starlight Gemstones are available now!
- Guard Treasure Hunt: Increased the upper limit of Alchemist Favor level to Lv.23; when the Favor level reaches Lv.21 and above, there is a chance to obtain Faith Debris via Practicing Gemstone Alchemy.
- Night Siege: Increased the amount of Steel, Crimson Gold, and Gemstone Essence in event rewards.
- Darklands Store: Increased the number of Steel, Crimson Gold, and Abyssal Elixir available for exchange.
- Twilight League Store: Increased the number of Steel, Crimson Gold, and Abyssal Elixir available for exchange.
- Adjusted the Guard Weapon and Curiosity rewards in the Shooting Gallery (players who haven’t completed their current Shooting Gallery game before the update will have their game reset).
- Resources plundered in the Gold Event – Kingdom Raid will also contribute to the progress of the “Heavy Plunder” Achievement.
- Optimized the Chest rewards of Honor Challenge. You will have a chance to get the latest Gemstone from Gemstone Challenger Chests.
– Fixed the issue that the game might freeze after tapping the “BECOME A MOD” button.
– Fixed the issue that the Rune Reinforcement description is not fully shown in some language settings.