What’s New on version 10.1.0
Gameplay & Events
- R13 Airship Parts—Divinity Parts coming soon!
- More exciting events for the “Lost Island” DLC—Treant Invasion and Pirate Playground coming soon! (Requires updating to the latest version)
- Increases the Level Cap on Threats to 70. Defeating Lv.66-70 will earn you greater rewards!
- Increases the Level Cap on Airship Elements to 180.
- Expands the Pirate Showdown gameplay to a total of 150 Challenges. Clearing Challenge 141-150 will win you better loot!
- Increases Maximum Lord Stamina to 200. Stamina Recovery Speed remains the same.
- Significantly increases the rewards you can obtain from defeating Threats. Accordingly, adjusts Stamina consumption for attacking Threats to 10. These adjustments do not affect Threats in the Estate Affairs.
- Significantly increases the capacity of Blue Gem and Red Gem Mines.
- Training and killing Mercs will also contribute Event Points for Gold Event – Kingdom Raid. For the detailed Points Rules, please check the Event UI.
- Red Guard Raid: Adds Airship Parts Boosters to event rewards and increases the number of Ebony Essence and Copper Essence in rewards.
- New World: In Point Rewards, replaces the Architect Curiosity Guidebooks with Wild Curiosity Guidebooks and increases the number of Ebony Essence and Copper Essence. In Ranking Rewards, replaces the Architect Curiosity Guidebooks with Wild Curiosity Guidebooks.
- Crown Invasion Exchange Store: Increases the number of Airship Parts Boosters and Rune Airship Parts Scrolls, and adds Sunrise Airship Parts Scrolls for exchange.
- Equipment and Coat of Arms rewards in the Shooting Gallery have been adjusted (players who haven’t finished this rewards section will have their reward draws reset).
- Optimizes the visual design for the VIP interface.
- Optimizes the display for the Skin interface.
- Fixes the disappearance of background images in the Lord Profile interface.
- Fixes the issue that the VIP Premium Pack button cannot be tapped under certain circumstances.