What’s New on version 10.2.0
New event: Berserk Behemoth
The old “Kingdom Threat” event will be completely revamped and upgraded to “Berserk Behemoth””! Kingdom Threat will no longer be available.
- More bosses with stronger attributes for you to conquer with tactical brilliance!
- An improved reward system.
New event: Badland Maneuver
Defeat a threat of any level to earn a random Badland Emblem. Collect as many types of Emblems as possible before a cycle ends to multiply the Points earned.
When the event is available, you will find its entrance icon at the bottom left of the game’s main UI.
- Each round of the event lasts 30 days in total.
- Day 1-28: Event Stage, at the end of which ranking will be locked.
- Days 29-30: Display Stage, at the end of which the round will end, Points cleared, and unclaimed rewards sent via mail.
- When a round is finished, the entrance will disappear and you will not be able to participate in the event until it reopens.
- Event preview: Lord of Inferno coming soon to “Hot Events” on April 11th! Participate in the event for a chance to reap rich rewards including the Castle Wings – Lord of Inferno!
- More Attack Tactics and Defense Tactics for deciphering at the Imperial University.
- Additional Wishes feature for the Honor Challenge.
- Improves the user interface for switching between “Throne of Thorns” and “Lost Continent” using social media accounts.
- Enhances the visual quality of the March Sking on devices that have relatively limited processing power.